S4 Type

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I have one of the S4 type blades in RWL34 from Mark and love it. Stupidly sharp and keeps the edge like no other knife I own. One day I will get a sheath made for it.
Its now my main user and has been used and abused and still takes all I can throw at it.

Mark I love the look of the shorter Mora, could fancy one of those sometime.

Glad to hear the S4 type is doing well mate :) I like the smaller M.O.R.A too, but then, i generally prefer a shorter blade.

no shock there LOL that Moras lovely

Cheers Lee :)

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Just got back from a trip to the Lakes and the S4 type did everything I wanted it to and more , edge holding was is superb , comfy to use , the right weight, cutting and slicing excellent , splitting and feather sticks was easy , even tried a bit of basic carving

I am very pleased with it

Thanks again Mark

CACTUS ELF

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 16, 2012
Cheshire
I have one of the S4 type blades in RWL34 from Mark and love it. Stupidly sharp and keeps the edge like no other knife I own. One day I will get a sheath made for it.
Its now my main user and has been used and abused and still takes all I can throw at it.

Mark I love the look of the shorter Mora, could fancy one of those sometime.

Sorry if this is a daft question but doesn't the s4 type come with a Sheath? Awesome looking knife Mark, if only money was no object :)
Keep up the great work, always a pleasure to view your knives.

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
John bought an S4 blade, and handled it himself. Fully built knives come with sheaths from me. :)

Cheers :)

Sorry if this is a daft question but doesn't the s4 type come with a Sheath? Awesome looking knife Mark, if only money was no object :)
Keep up the great work, always a pleasure to view your knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE