Rubbish kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
ive got a old PLCE infantery bergan that was being thrown out from my sqn. (nothing wrong with it just the guy who was was going to chuck it knows jack all about kit :rolleyes: )

one side pocket but it has a fair size rip in it, hope you can sew :)
alluminium frame is there and in full working order
it is GREEN not dpm

Ive got 2 pairs of black soldier 95 leather gloves, any takers?

il have a root round my place n see what other kit i can dig up...

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi all :)

I have just read this thread and found eveyones generousity amazing, i know some of the thing offered are not alway the best or in the best condition but the fact people are out there willing to help other is fantastic and has restoke my confidence that there are people who care out there and people who are kind to people they have never met.

I have been a fan of the film Pay It Forward, i love the idea behind it and have in fact done things for other and asked for nothing in return. the last thing i gave away was a car, i needed some work and i could have sold the parts for a few hundred pounds but offered it on a forum to someone who needed it, and sure enough it went to a lad as his first car.

I have recently joined this forum and recently got into bushcraft, my kit so far consist of some paracord and a mora knife I have ordered :) oh and an IPK kit with i have added a few bits to to make a cheap tarp :) £3.50 and some thread from my mother house bargin :)

I have my eye on my knife and folk drainer from the kitchen to make some sort of hobo stove after seeing the thread on hobo stoves on the forum.

anyway if anyone wants to share old unused kit with myself too i would be very creatful.
A small billy can would be great to make my hobo stove.

Anyway I hope everyone has a good day and keep passing it forward :)

Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE