Rubbish kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Hiraeth i'm good for firelighting things thanks buddy. I find em quite easy to prepare, quite often while away hours making things like that.
Really generous offer though, thanks a lot:)
x

Thats ok, offer open to asa aswell, if you could use some.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Does anyone have any rubbishy kit thats maybe just in need of a bit of TLC that they don't want?
i'm a 20 year old student like, and therefore...broke, can't really afford anything for my jaunts into the peaks, money goes on food and shelter and the like haha
but if anyone has anything that they dont like or dont use, or is even broken, i'd love to hear from you, i quite like fixing things up anyway
of course i'm happy to pay you know, p&p and stuff

thanks for your help:)
x

HI i`ve got an old dpm large rucksac,thermal fleece jks,hat gloves cooking set head torch,bits and bobs pm me what you want,cappi

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
I would love those :) thanks, tarp was top of my list, if i get a nice fire going, i can do without a tent i'm sure :D

Tent whats a tent thats for campers not bushcrafters like you .
they who see the stars all night are tired in the morning

H

He' s left the building

I've just read pm's from Ruvio and Asa, cheers guys, glad you got the stuff and will be putting it to good use :)

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I've just read pm's from Ruvio and Asa, cheers guys, glad you got the stuff and will be putting it to good use :)

I'll definitely be using it on my next time out :D

Ruvio, was there anything left over from cappi? Could really do with some of that stuff, happy to pay for postage as always.

Asa.

Ruvio

Nomad
Would like to thank everyone for everything i've got from them :)
spent the night out last night under my newly repaired tarp in the woods, with a nice smouldering fire
little did i know there was going to be a rather large electrical storm and a tree was going to fall mere feet from me
it also rained so much, that there was no physical way to stop getting wet....luckily, i sleep like the dead, so, i just woke up wet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE