Rough Close - July 2011 - Pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Thanks for the pics guys. Neat to see Chris' climbing gear in action. Martin, I like the little portable table at your setup. What is the brand of the water bladder you have hanging? Nice (fancy) kuksa,too. I like the picture of Wayland shooting the rigging lines into the treetops, his clothing speaks volumes on practicality and utility, nice!. Outstanding job on the chicken Gary and Deb. Is that a wolf or coyote pelt in your demo?

Gordy

I was told it was a wolf pelt when I got it but I'm no expert I'm afraid.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Great further pictures Gary, looks like you and Debs had a busy time after we left. I forget to take notes on your books could I get a list of titles and authors again they looked too good to miss especially the Canada lake one. Many thanks to all again for the meet everyone.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I'm gutted I missed this meet, seeing Wayland's talk would have been great, and I do like to throw lines into trees now and then :) Small canvas bags full of lead is the best way ive used.
The set ups look very nice especially the main area.

Looking forward to trying to get down again before the year is out.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Looking forward to trying to get down again before the year is out.

We'll be here when family and work allow :cool: .

>>> The set ups look very nice especially the main area.

Ah, we were working off of two areas ~ one for the Meet and a different one from the Monday 'til the Friday with the 'lil scutty-wutties. The pics with the parachute rig are from the latter.

Oh, and if you knew just how exasperation went with this pic
:yikes::rofl:

Waylands_Canopy.jpg

... it was bellowing and deflating with no apparent schedule ~ and, from time to time, bellowed in one part and deflated in another. And, on occassion, the bellowed bit was doing a anti-clockwise mexican wave type affair :mexwave: .

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
:) thought it looked nice and pumped up ;)

There great though with a fire over a week or so however they settle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE