Robin Hood - Origins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Mods, please erase this post if offensive!

Have you good people noticed that most modern movies have to have actors that are of various ethnic backgrounds?
A bunch of white people, some black people, maybe some East Asian, the odd one from the Indian sub continent.

Plus, sometimes there are people obviously belonging to the LGBGT group?

I find it hilarious how they try hard to make everybody happy.....
When most people just want a good time watching the movie and do not give a hoot about those PC issues.....

Wasn't that the Oscars so white protests?

Hollywood films now try to but a british a downunder a namerican in all the films, looks a lot less us centred and does well in other non English countries, throw in a Scandinavian, a frenchie or Spanish and someone from Asia ie Jackie chan or anil kapoor and you got yourself a world wide pull. A lot like screaming blonds really.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
True.
I do not give a hoot about the skin colour or eye form. I have about people from 160 nationalities patients.
Cayman Islands, the country where UN could learn how we all can live and function together.
Without any issues.

What I find staggering is how much Hollywood movies cost to produce. Hundreds of millions. They need world wide audience to make a profit.

In Europe, we make movies for a fraction of the cost.
One superb Finnish movie released last year (2017) is The Unknown Soldier.
Better than ANY US made war movie. Budget? 7 million Euro.
7 million! Brad Pit demands more to fart.
(excuse my French!)

Last edited:

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
You guys choosing to spend your money and watching it, please let us know if the Croatian forests resemble the northern English ones!
Having walked through some Croatian mountains and forests, the only difference between there and here is the rain….. Trees are trees after all in QE forrest park
mr Crowe Vs Mr Flynn….. now thats the closest comparison.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE