RIP Lemmy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Sounds to me like he had some other serious ailments, and probably got sick of going to see the doctors after a while. Thats how I feel.
I think If I had to find out I had an aggressive cancer, it would be good to discover it 3 days before my death. I think thats a bit of a blessing.
I'll be quite interested to see if theyre is something after this life, and if there isnt, well, I wont know about it, so its win, win really.
One of those burials under a tree sounds pretty good I reckon.
Next Time I have a dram, I'll raise a glass to thee Lemmy.

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
R.I.P that man.

There is a guy on here that used to work with him. Bet he has some interesting stories to tell.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Seen him at cov theatre when he was in Hawkwind funnily enough went to Nick Turners birthday bash here in sunny Wales, Lemmy is most likley setting up a gig in Hell as we speak

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Another music legend gone. I saw him once sitting playing the bandit in a bar in Amsterdam drinking what looked like neat whiskey with a tab in his mouth. Is there any other image?!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Favourite quote

from Decline of Western Civilisation Part 2

Interviewer : What do you say to someone starting a band copying your stuff?

Lemmy : Good Luck to ‘em. Maybe they’ll do something we can copy later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE