Withdrawn Price drop 2 Cheap Custom Fallkniven TK3s

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For sale to over 18s only.

1. ITEM: Two Custom Fallkniven TK3s (priced individually)

2. CONDITION: Modified and gently used

3. EXTRAS:
Original pouch for each

4. LOCATION: UK

5. PRICE: £85/£80 for the dark brown handle one and £75/£70 for the lighter brown handle one with the black (ebony) spot. The higher price quoted is for payment via PayPal and lower is by bank transfer...all prices include tracked UK shipping.

6. DESCRIPTION: I gave these to a friend to customise the scales to remove the original inlaid metal logo and to etch the blades grey with acid. During that process the spring became damaged on both of them and both needed to be repaired. They were sent to Kaleb at Muskratman knives ( http://www.muskratmanknives.com/ ) in the USA to repair them both and to install new springs, which he did.

Both knives are now repaired and both have grey etched blades. There is a tiny bit off play in both when the blades are in the locked position and both blades are not perfectly centred when closed.

Please note that on the TK3 with the lighter coloured scales...there is a gritty feeling when opening and closing the blade, which is why the price is a little lower for that one.

Both folders are perfectly functional though and bearing in mind these are around £240 each new, I believe both are priced fairly.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Attachments

• tempImageDOeQjF.png
    tempImageDOeQjF.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImagekwfDyK.png
    tempImagekwfDyK.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • tempImageJxULRS.png
    tempImageJxULRS.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
  • tempImagen7OXBH.png
    tempImagen7OXBH.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageMEacOZ.png
    tempImageMEacOZ.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • tempImagezYXLO1.png
    tempImagezYXLO1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Haha
Reactions: Poacherman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE