Rhino Shirts?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bazooka Joe

Tenderfoot
Oct 27, 2011
Danmark
Some years back (about 25 I think) I had a couple of fantastic shirts, which I think were called 'Rhino shirts'. They were really thick and hardwearing checked lumberjack style shirts, pretty much indestructible, and ideal for kicking about outdoors.

I wouldn't mind getting one again, but I've no idea if they're still made. Do any of you know if they are? And if so where they can be found?

Cheers
Joe

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup Joe, I was a big fan of these. I had a new blue one .....strangely enough....maybe 25 yrs ago ! It was massive and had a belt. Soon shrunk though bit lasted me years. They were Chinese. I saw an old one recently, but it was too small to salvage. I've searched and searched so ill be subscribed to this thread.
Dang they were so soft n comfy ....
Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Yep.....same here, had one about 25yrs ago and was a fantastic hardwearing shirt.

Think i got it from an Army Surplus shop in Bristol......

Would like another so will also be watching this thread!

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Me too, a blue and a red, got them in my late teens so they must be nearly 30 years old, found them recently, gave them to the missus as they no longer fit, must have washed them too hot ;)
I think I saw them for sale somewhere about a couple of years ago, If I remember where I'll let you know.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
They do look the same except for the logos. I got mine from an army & navy store many moons ago. Shrunk to midget size after the first wash & felted up big style. Cheap enough though as long as you never wash em............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE