revealing interview: Baring truth about 'Man vs. Wild' hard for Bear Grylls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
"It's been hard, I'm not that bulletproof underneath it all! But I just want to say thanks for so much support and encouragement. I will keep giving 'Man vs. Wild' my absolute everything. The mini-bar here isn't as good as the Hilton and I don't like the smell of your complimentary shampoo" .

I know what he means.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
seems everyone loves to hate someone so we wll see when new prog comes out good or bad I hope the armchair adventure folks dont windge to much

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
any tv series thats even remotly bushcrafty, survivaly, gets my thumbs up.
Bushtucker mans my all time fave.
Bear grylls aint all that bad, if he relays only one thing i didnt know in the entire series i will be very happy with that.
As for drinking moisture from elephant dung ( i thought i had a try anything once attitude)
The wild gourmets are getting a lot of stick too, but rather that than a lot of the daft nonesence they shove on the box these days.
Alright there not ray or the bushtucker man but theres still snippets of knowledge to be had.
One of my fave programes for thats country file, ive gained quite a lot from the content of those shows, it seems in one way or another john craven has taught me more over the years than anyone of my teachers at school, crazy.

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Well Bungle was already in it, so that wouldn't be to far removed from what we've already seen...

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
i think advising people who are lost to jump into rapids with their rucksac is barmy.he also wants to climb at every oppurtunity.having said that its good to watch but i wouldnt take everything he says and does too seriously

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE