Response packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RobD

Jul 30, 2012
Deep in the forest
Was all set to buy one of these after seeing them on the net when a friend told me not to bother because the stitching is terrible. Is this right?

Are there any other items that could do a similar job?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
The strap and buckle are rather poor IMO. I just use mine with the handle. Got Fly Reels in it at the mo.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Mines fine, been stuffed to the gunnels and had some hard use over the last couple of years, still looks as good as the day I got it

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mine was acquired second hand (admitedly from a careful with his kit member) and has been absolutely fine :)

cheers,
Toddy

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
Hi. Mine has been fine for the past three years. You can fill them right up but its how heavy the gear is overall that makes them comfortable or not. Dont go too mad or over load them and they will last.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I think that there are a few 'chinese?' knock-offs going around, make sure that it is the Snugpak version and you should be fine.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I think that there are a few 'chinese?' knock-offs going around, make sure that it is the Snugpak version and you should be fine.

I've had both, & there was very little to tell between them, but the material used in the snugpak was of a heavier grade, & the copy was very slightly larger.

Rob

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Mines fine had no problem with it is it for all the small things that end up rattling aotund in my rucksack, it keeps thing handy on the top of it.

I got a black one as everyone else I know has a green one.... looks a bit odd on the top of my bergan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE