Rescheduled - 2011 bcuk Arctic Expedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Sharing a lavvu with peds was also something you should try once in your life, but my therapist thinks I should be ok again soon, far too much happiness from our peds about his top notch sleeping gear....not. lol

But peds is right dog sledging in the arctic evening with a million stars overhead is something to behold.

Col

You wont let it go will you Col? Anyway did your burst bag recover...expensive wasn't it?

Jun 27, 2010
tyne and wear
Below is a list of people signed up so far:

1. Tel Boy
2. Cuff 666
3. Dcrimes
4. Bush matt
5. Widu13

One more and we can put you guys into the first tent group to start organising yourself. :)

Widu13, Skiboyswife and guilty - (from previous post/threads).... you need to contact Becky in the office to book your places, although not committed yet, people are reserving places as christmas presents etc for others, so the places may well go.

We need another 11 people to make this a go-er guys

Regards

Woody

Sorry - i am unable to organise this now at such short notice for 2011. I will definitely have 2/3 people lined up for the 2012 arctic expedition trip and would be happy to pay a deposit and get it organised any time in the near future.

I am arranging this as a surprise so i need as much notice as possible. Would love to have gone this year though. will keep my eye on the new thread.
thanks,
SkiBoysWife

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
A real shame, it realy was the trip of my lifetime last year.
2012 will see me on the advanced.
I realy feel you you boys who have missed out this year.
My best.
Chris.

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
Come on guys - still a few days left to sign up! Amazed this may get cancelled given the ovewhelming positive feedback I have heard.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Gutted. Just got the email saying its not going ahead due to lack of numbers. :sadwavey:

Maybe next year :vio:

If we don't get some more people on the exped it will be put off until next year, there's still some time, although not a lot, we're over half way to the numbers needed.

So, anyone that wants to have an adventure of a lifetime, jump on board and give Becky a call.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Sorry to see you couldn't get the required numbers for the course.

I'm a bit on the skint side this year, but I'm already saving for 2012 so I really hope that's still on.
snowball.gif

Maybe if the dates go up earlier people can set the time aside for it easier.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Important notice - This course is being rescheduled

Sorry guys, we're rescheduling this for next year as we don’t have enough people on this expedition to run it.
The new dates will be close to this time next year so, early to mid March, we'll have them up as soon as possible.

There are two options for those of you that have paid deposits, we can completely refund the deposits or you can transfer to the new dates for the course and keep the deposit in place for this new date, Becky will be contacting you to ask what you would like to do so please have a think about it and let her know.

Thanks all
Tony

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Tony , Can we get a little more information in the differences between the Basic and Advanced Arctic courses please. I understand that doing one is not a pre-req for doing the other.

Woody

Forager
Hi Everyone, just a short note to let every one know that I am still in the Philippines, but as soon as I am back we will get some information up about re-scheduled courses and exped dates plus details of the arctic advanced expedition as soon as possible.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Here's the new dates : 4th - 10th March 2012

The advanced Arctic exped will be straight after this one :headbang:

Cheers for that , Just need to know the difference between the two ( Basic & Advanced ) to make an informed decision on which one to attend. And so book the relevant time 'off'.
Appreciate you are busy and Woody always seems to be jetsetting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE