Regular South Wales meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
cheers mate. i meant the tarp over te hammock, i'm a hammock man meself , don't like the builders type tarps, they're too noisy but good for a group shelter, glad to see someone else out in the snow, bushcraft isn't just for summer!
heres a few pics from our last outing, i know i need some camerology lessons :D

http://photobucket.com/winterbushy

Sorry guys, I missed these postings.
The tarp over my hammock was a DD 3x3. Perfect size Ithought but then realised that if I had the 3x4.5 I could have made a door one end too.

I now have a 3x4.5.

The big builders tarp was the groundsheet for My Kalahari 10 but came in usefull in the foul weather.

As James said, I didn't get in my hammock at all. I fell and twisted my knee in the snow and was forced to consume a considerable amount of alcohol as an anaesthetic!

JamieA

Need to contact Admin...
May 22, 2012
Swansea, South Wales
How regular do you guys meet? Im a newbie but looking forward to some chill out time in some nice quiet natural surroundings. Port Talbot here btw.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
the bush moot is only around the corner 5th august for 13 days looking the forum threads regards dave

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Christ, this thread is older than that Green Man we share woodland with Dave; and he's DEAD!

Let me know what days your doing Dave. I can manage a few days over the moot time and I miss your musical Apnea.
:)

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Christ, this thread is older than that Green Man we share woodland with Dave; and he's DEAD!

Let me know what days your doing Dave. I can manage a few days over the moot time and I miss your musical Apnea.
:)

Aren't you going for the whole 13 days?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
Hi Guys
I am starting to get the bushcraft/wildcamping buzz, I have been getting my kit together during the winter, I am looking for anyone in the South Wales area who is getting out there, I would love to come along with you when you go out, I will be going solo from March onwards, get in touch if you could do with some company cheers kaizer

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
sounds like a plan, I drive so distance not a problem, I am also a shift worker, this is a problem, lets throw a few dates into the mix and see who is available and if you have any ideas on camp sites with permission where we could go that would be great

kaizer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE