red kite at concert

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

heeby

Jan 2, 2006
west yorkshire
i went to see the WHO at harewood house(leeds)on sunday and happily spent most of the day watching a red kite soaring above the mainstage and rowdy crowds great to see these birds making there presence known
mark :You_Rock_

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
These are great birds to watch.

I'm about 15 minutes down the road on the Rudding Estate. I've seen at least one pair around the area, i live in hope they are planning to nest as that would be fantastic.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I live in the chilterns we have I believe one of the largest red kit populations in the UK i love seeing these birds i see them pretty much every day and the are so majestic and powerful you cant help but think their great i could never get board of them hence my avatar

James

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi

I work in North Wales and live in Lancashire (don’t ask) but here in Wales there’re like Magpies. I’ve watched one particular family rearing its young over the last year or so and last week there was one being mobbed by Gulls over the town centre of Mold. I see at least one a day from the M56.

AJB

heeby

Jan 2, 2006
west yorkshire
onj the subject of magpies ive seen two fully feathered chicks being decapitated by them in the last few weeks interesting but not something you want to see on a regular basis.
mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE