Recent work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

Just thought i'd show a few i've made recently.

Hope you like them. :)

Made a sheath for that bowie too. Someone wanted to buy it, so i sold it.:rolleyes: :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
TWIT THWOO....!!! Some fine craftsmanship there Mark. They are all stunners but if i had to pick a favorite it would have to be the second one down!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Fine tools, all of them.........the white-handled one looks great in that sheath..............................atb mac

yarrow

Forager
Nov 23, 2004
Dublin
Yep I could see myself using all of them, nice as all the Damascus ones shown of late are I couldn't see myself using them. These on the other hand are right up my street.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
TWIT THWOO....!!! Some fine craftsmanship there Mark. They are all stunners but if i had to pick a favorite it would have to be the second one down!

Cheers Matt :)

Love the white one bud very sweet indeed I don't think I'll post up my efforts this weekend :)
Thanks Trev. :)

Beautiful work - as usual!

Thanks John :)

Fine tools, all of them.........the white-handled one looks great in that sheath..............................atb mac

Only in the sheath? :D Cheers Mac :)

Yep I could see myself using all of them, nice as all the Damascus ones shown of late are I couldn't see myself using them. These on the other hand are right up my street.

Cheers mate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE