Real coffee making

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I love coffee & grind my own at home but having a grinder whilst out & about is a bit unnecessary, IMHO - won't stoop as far as instant, mind, but decent pre-ground won't go off that quickly

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
i got me one of these and cut the handle off - works a treat

l_SC5120.jpg

Loads available online, just search for cafetiere mug

I go for cowboy coffee when out in the kuds and don't want to cart too much, but take one of these as well when on proper camping trips. Never let me down - never had grounds in the coffee (though never get grounds with cowboy coffee).

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
i got me one of these and cut the handle off - works a treat

l_SC5120.jpg

Loads available online, just search for cafetiere mug

I go for cowboy coffee when out in the kuds and don't want to cart too much, but take one of these as well when on proper camping trips. Never let me down - never had grounds in the coffee (though never get grounds with cowboy coffee). I went for red, though, as I figure less chance of me leaving it behind when packing up.

Nov 8, 2010
wales
I use the Smart Cafe cup in work, works well even after two years of use. Keeps the coffee hot as well due to the insulated wall. Two work mates have also bought them after seeing mine in action. Would recommend them to anyone.

Osagian

Jan 11, 2012
Sweden
Cowboy or rather lumberjack coffee for me too. Fresh water from a lake or a creek, in winter fresh melted snow, is brought to boiling in an old coffee pot and coarse grind coffee is than added. Let boil some seconds, that is rises a bit and the grind coffee mixes with the water. Let stand for two minutes beside the fire, add a quarter cup of cold water. Enjoy!

bf3201284315Pe47b.jpg

yungmannfuzz

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2011
NI
The Jetboil Coffee Press works for me :)

Ridiculously over priced, but works really well. Fastest cup of real Joe you'll get!

Terr

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2010
Scotland
This is what I use. Bought from a pound shop in my first year at university. The zippo is for scale. It makes 1 cup of coffee per press and I generally don't take the black holder bit with me. Fits inside my solo cook-kit or my mug if I'm taking a bigger kit.

photohnyi.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cowboy coffee all the way for me as well. No need to cart anything fancy around outdoors for a brew that tastes good and puts hairs on your balls...:D

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Don't get me wrong, I love a nice cup of coffee as well. When I have it out of doors I like to know I'm drinking a cup. Cowboy coffee all the way after trying various other methods when camping over the years for this cat. No mess, no fuss, just pure impact! When done right it's my favorite way to prepare it, even in the house at the weekend over the countless implements I have to make coffee with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE