Reading Bushcraft Group???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
your welcome mate.was a good weekend shame we didn't get to see the badgers but theres always next time.
i cant wait to see the kuksa you make from that large burr after all the sawing it took to get it off the tree.

:D

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
OK looks like a lot of people will be busy that weekend so i will sort a date in early April.

I'm still going down the site that weekend so give me a shout if you want to come out .:D

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have had to miss another meet due to work commitments, so I have by default, secured a pass for this one (12th and 13th April) - count me in mate :D

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
nice one Dave not seen you for ages. i hope to have a new toy to show you at the next meet if all goes well as your as much of a kit junkie as i am.

its just me and lightfoot this weekend, only one night out ,but much needed I'm getting a bit twitchy without me fix of sleeping out.:D :umbrella:

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
I'd like to come along mark would be great to see you all again, things getting better my end, feel ready to get back into the saddle.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
that sounds good rod. will be interesting to see how many different ones we can get.
any one else got anything they want to try out at the next meet?

i have just got hold of a swag from the Aussie shop. going to test it out see how suited it is for bushcraft. will put up a review when i have used it a bit.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
have any of you chaps got smaller(ish) size tarps that you wouldn't mind bringing along so i can have a looksy. i have a hex fly and another 3x3 job which are all pretty big and relatively heavy. i'm trying to go lightweight at the moment with my backpacking kit so would like to see how much use a smaller one would be.

i won't sleep under it or need it, it would just be useful to see how useful it is when pitched and what the area underneath is like in different configurations.

if not then its no big deal, would just be an ideal opportunity

cheers

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
ok if you want some bunnies for sat dinner you need to put it up here ASAP as dave will be getting um wednesday night. or its self service .

cheers mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE