Reading Bushcraft Group???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Please sir, can I have some:puppy_dog If I could blag a lift Dave I will help carry the scoff over

Silverback
Jasons
Rod
Lupus
Benp1
Andyn
Aaron

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
food sounds great, looking forward to this (yes am defo coming. prob getting there late friday evening)

Dave, I've PMd you with the site location, how that works. Mark can probably talk you in, so can I if you need it, though Mark is obviously a better choice!

I was going to bring spuds for roasting in foil in the embers of the fire. Doesn't sound like it will be necessary now. Am happy to bring/do them anyway or alternatively bring some ingredients if thats useful. Perhaps I could think about a bushcraft dessert?

Let me know

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Please sir, can I have some:puppy_dog If I could blag a lift Dave I will help carry the scoff over

Silverback
Jasons
Rod
Lupus
Benp1
Andyn
Aaron
Yes mate of course on both counts - I will speak to you later re. arrangements for Friday

Ben - dessert sounds like a good plan :) have PM'd you regarding the meet site.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
hmmm, i'll have a think about dessert! I've replied with more detailed instructions. Hopefully they'll work. Aaron know's the way in as well though

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi guys, i'm a definate for the weekend. May even be able to come down on the friday, depending on work commitments.

Is it going to be in the normal place? As I may walk in from the back.

p.s any objections if i bring a mate along if he can make it?

Rod

On a new journey
Hi guys

No I am not ignoring you all. You just keep meeting when Phil and I are on the Woodcraft course. Again it starts on the 7th and finishes on the 11th.

Could have made the following weekend but maybe, just maybe (if the new baby allows) in the next couple of months. Miss all you lot, strange that must be sentiment from lack of sleep.

Have a good weekend and hopefully catch up soon.

George

Cheers George :beerchug:

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
any more for next weekend?

i will be around from 8 AM Friday now(got the day off).

Ben one badger set is quite active at the moment , was lot of fresh tracks form last night.:D

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Ben one badger set is quite active at the moment , was lot of fresh tracks form last night.:D

Excellent. Dave, fancy bringing the gun down? :D Just playing. I'm up for having a gander if others are but don't want to dictate what we do, particularly if others aren't interested.

I'm really up for this now, I prob won't get there till after 9pm on Friday, gotta come home after work and then drive down.

I was going to get clever with dessert but I'll just bring some mini muffins down!

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Ok a quick update on Saturday's grub - I have 6 rabbits prepped for 7 people. I am going to cook everything with the exception of the dumplings on Thursday night. The rabbit meat will be kept separate from the sauce and will be reheated over the fire in the sauce whilst also cooking the dumplings. The creamy mash will only require heating up and 'refluffing' :naughty: as I will cook that in advance also. Everything will be refrigerated until I set off on Friday (Do you have a fridge I can transfer the stuff into Mark?) - The cost of the meal will be £4.00 per head to cover the ingredients; I hope that is acceptable with everyone :)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Might be a good idea if we coordinate the food we are bringing so we don't end up with the usual 300 sausages and 2 eggs :lmao:

I will bring three dozen free range eggs with me so nobody bring any of their own as there will be plenty to go round :)

Cheers

Dave

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hey guys, was great to catch up on Saturday, sorry I couldnt stay the whole weekend - but hey ho.

Thanks very much to Dave for putting on the top notch food for dinner and obviously to Mark for hosting us.

See you all soon I hope.

Andy.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
was good to see you all again, six weeks is far to long between meets.

if any ones up for a mooch between meets pm me and we can sort something out.

cheers mark:D

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
Had great time this weekend with Adam and Mark,a real treat to be able to chill out in the woods.Thanks to Mark for organising and providing little projects to keep us busy around the fire.
DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

:You_Rock_
Litefoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE