Reading Bushcraft Group???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litefoot

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
northamptonshire
Ok you lucky swines have a great weekend,if the feast you have planned is as good as the last then I really have missed out.Hope to get there next time .
Litefoot.;)

Rod

On a new journey
Zoiks! Sorry chaps only just wandered into the thread, been laid up with a cold till today. Would love to help with the prep Dave!

Looking forward to having another great weekend. Sorry Mark haven't had time to get any plaster casting materials. Will try tomorrow, but cannot promise.

Pip pip tally ho and bernhard's your uncle!

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
i will be at the site from midday tomorrow.
cant wait , this will be the largest reading meet yet if every one turns up.:D :D :D

rod i am going to the shop tomorrow , will try to get plaster so all we will need is something to mix it up in and put round the prints.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
yeah, hopefully we we'll all be able to get close enough to the fire.

all the ingredients are bought (on my part) for the main and also for the dessert. praying it works, we'll soon find out!

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
thanks to everyone who came to the meet this weekend and a big thanks to Dave and John for another top quality dinner,and Ben for the pudding.
i will put up the pics later this week when i get time.was really good to have some new faces at the reading moot.

i will sort out the dates of the next moot and put um up soon.

cheers mark:umbrella: :umbrella: :D :D :D

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Best meet yet.

Thanks to everyone esp. Dave and John for the food; Mark, Rod, Paul W for the tracking; George for the new fire skills and everyone else for their company. Of course Mark for hosting the event.

DSCN2383.jpg

Hope to see you all next time.

All the best.

Pabs.

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Thankyou to Mark as usual for allowing us to use the woods and thank you to Dave and others for supplying the Wabbit stew. Great to see all the usual suspects and have a yarn around the fire. See you all again soon i hope.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Another crackin' meet Mark, over all too soon as usual. Nice to see old and new faces. Muchos Gracias to you mate and whoever helped you set up and clear away, I do feel a bit guilty that I always turn up after its all sorted and bu**er off again before it's all packed away! :rolleyes:

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
was a great meet. thanks folks

was nice to get the bow drill going on sat morning, despite not being able to with a fresh set on sat evening.

quality food as always, thanks Dave and John for doing it all. Baz had a good time and sends his thanks

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Another cracking moot Mark thanks for the good company and the friendly atmosphere. Cheers to Dave and John for the fantastic food and to ben for the pudding. :headbang:

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Cheers for organising your Reading meet Mark. It was great to get back out there again after so long and see all the gang again and also to meet some new faces.

Thanks for the good food, fine drinks and good advice, you all know who you are.

I had a real chilled out weekend and if I do not see you all over the next couple of months hopefully we will catch up at the Bushmoot in August.

Cheers

George

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I also meant to thank everyone for bringing the ingredients as pledged. This was a bit of an experiment to see if a quality group meal could be put together by splitting the ingredients of a trusted recipe to limit the amount carried by each individual. I am pleased to say it was a success and will be used again in the future via MM ;)

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
any one up for a mooch this weekend. i will be staying out Friday and Saturday night

pm me if your interested.

cheers mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE