Ray MEARS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ray loves me more than any other.... he gave me this....

DSC03771.jpg

There can be only one :BlueTeamE

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
lol, i thought you got that from your surplus store haha, bloody lucky to have that.

I did get one from a surplus store many years ago. But it was rehandled by someone other that Alan Wood... badly, and it turned out to be cow bone and not antler. I sold it on Ebay in the good old days for a packet. That knife in itself, led me to getting this one a year or so later.

How on earth did you know about that ?

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
nah,thats a 2nds knife,the grind at the tip is shallower than at the handle,youve been done!!!

Damned right, it'd been used too :D

I can't help but notice the stupid amount of views this thread has had in the short amount of time compared to others that have been up all day. From now on, every thread I start shall begin with RAY MEARS :D

Last edited:

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
I did get one from a surplus store many years ago. But it was rehandled by someone other that Alan Wood... badly, and it turned out to be cow bone and not antler. I sold it on Ebay in the good old days for a packet. That knife in itself, led me to getting this one a year or so later.

How on earth did you know about that ?

ahh so thats the full story, well you have the real deal now =D

hmmm, i read it whilst searching the forums for woodlores lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE