Ray Mears Woodlaw Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delta1

Jun 26, 2009
On A Mountain
Thankyou to the person who said I didnt pull the knife through greed, I pulled the knife because of all the negative comments that have apeared. Is this the way that you treat all new comers to this site. if it is you are a truly miserable bunch. I thaught this website was for people that shared an intertest for bushcraft not for nitpicking

Well these boys lost out on a very good deal you had there. that was well cheap. keep it, it will only appreciate.
atb Delta1

Jun 26, 2009
Bolsover
To whoever left the comment about getting a bailey knife,
I'v had mine on order since last year hopefully ill get mine sometime this year and yes itis the Bear Grylls knife,

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
To whoever left the comment about getting a bailey knife,
I'v had mine on order since last year hopefully ill get mine sometime this year and yes itis the Bear Grylls knife,

Nothing wrong with Bayley knives. They are amongst the best knives I have ever seen. The Bear Grylls version is top notch.

AndyP, do you really use your Instructors Woody, braver than me mate :D Has it got it's new clothes yet?

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Not really sure what is going on here - the guy says he doesn't know how to reply to PM's yet replied to one to me before he posted that message.......why's that then?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Really ?

All I see reading this thread is frustrated people trying to get a civil response.......on both sides.

Mr Russo, if you discovered the true value of a Wilkinson RM knife from reading the site then that is surely to the good.

The pm system is relatively straightforward, even I manage it.

To those who hoped for a bargain, well it appears not this time folks.

I would ask that everyone who feels they have something to discuss on the matter please read these guidlines.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29523

I think leaving this thread open serves no further purpose.

cheers,
Toddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE