Ray mears or ed stafford?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Granted there's a lot of clever editing on ed staffords shows but, he definitely has excellent bushcraft skills, then there's ray who's like a walking wilderness book collection ,who also has great bushcraft skills to boot , who do u rate the highest?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Why it's a valid point ed Stafford is awesome and so is ray

I think in essence that is maybe Wanders point - they are both unique and very knowledgeable in different ways - so why then try to discuss " who do u rate the highest? "

Last edited:

PoppyD

Jul 18, 2021
Stourton
Ray Mears for sure. He knows all things. And some things that not even he knows he knows. No one can beat that. The only good thing about Bear is that he Is mad. And has a knife designed by my dad. But they made it orange. I don’t know who Ed Stafford is Though, except he was on countryfile I think :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: JonathanD and CLEM

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ray Mears for sure. He knows all things. And some things that not even he knows he knows. No one can beat that. The only good thing about Bear is that he Is mad. And has a knife designed by my dad. But they made it orange. I don’t know who Ed Stafford is Though, except he was on countryfile I think :dunno:
He was not on Countryfile. You're thinking of Ben Fogle :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE