Ray Mears on Five Live

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Its giving me a message saying "we cannot direct you to this programe right now" dunno if thats just me or not.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
interesting listening, i saw a poster for defiance a while ago and instantly clicked what it was about after seeing rays show on it.
can't wait to see the film.
thanks for the link!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Made a change for somebody to ask him some decent questions for once, that Michael Ball interview was cringworthy.

Defiance is good but they`ve crammed so much of it into the time, a full length Schindlers List effort would have been justified.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
interesting listening, i saw a poster for defiance a while ago and instantly clicked what it was about after seeing rays show on it.
can't wait to see the film.
thanks for the link!

Personally I thought it was an excellent film but a lot of people have slated it because of Daniel Craig.
Although I think this is more about the hypocrasy of his staunch anti gun stance than his acting in Defiance.

GS

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
well I saw Defiance had gotten poor reviews because of bad scripting and rushing over things, which actually put me off seeing it, there is nothing worse than a true story ruined by bad cinema. That said ive seen lots of people like it too, so I might see it if it comes up on pirate bay*cough* at the cinema again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE