Random Tidbits from Europe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Well now that I'm in the mood to start posting again I figured its about time that I get back into the swing of things here. So, here we go:

In Munich I paid a visit to Sporthaus Shuster and almost had a heart attack walking through the front doors. The place is a kit junkies dream. I think that when I die, I'd like to be buried in the place. I came back home with the following items:

- A new Esbit stove.

- Two boxes of large size hexi tablets. (They're impossible to find on the Island)

- A Fjallraven G-1000 anorak to replace my aging Ventile. (I know I said before that I despise poly cotton but with the amount of rain we had in Germany I'd say that I'm definately a convert)

- Two boxes of Greenland Wax. (The stuff is amazing. Works like a dream)

- A free SAK Spartan. (My cousin's partner works in Switzerland and had a box of them with company logos in the trunk/boot of his car.)

- And only about a million memories.

- Oh, and about 500 photos.

Cheers,

Adam

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Out of interest Adam, which fjalraven anorak did you get and how much was it? wondering how much they retail for in Germany....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE