Radio 1 - Longest ever show!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I will hold off unti it gets a bit further into it. That will be when the interesting things will happen I reckon. :D

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
The only thing Moyles could record is a shockingly bad spoof album... oh wait he has! I personally can't stand the guy and think his actions last year/ this year should of resulted in him being thrown off the air.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
chris moyles:yikes: i would rather put my head in a crocodiles mouth than listen to him for 5 mins.
i hate all that blundering,unfunny shouting.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
chris moyles:yikes: i would rather put my head in a crocodiles mouth than listen to him for 5 mins.
i hate all that blundering,unfunny shouting.

Its funny I really like him and think hes funny but its the only show on radio 1 i do listen to, the rest of the time I listen to Radio 4. The Archers rocks!!! :D ( and yes I am serious about this)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
The BBC record stand at 37hrs, not a world record. If they get to 50hrs on air then its world record for Broadcasting DJ's or something.

Personally like the guy and love his out bursts. him and the team make my 1.5hr drive to work in the morning far better.

BarryG

Nomad
Oct 30, 2007
NorthWest England
I used to like him and listened to him for about a year. He gets right on my nerves now, and i have no idea what changed.....probally me.
Radio 4, all day long now.
Got to wish him luck for this though.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Whenever I listen to Radio 1 it seems to last forever.

Comic Relief is a good cause and all, but I wish it was...well, funny. Yes, all very 'zany' and 'wacky' but none of it (least of all those who go to work in costumes) is exactly funny.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE