rabbit starvation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
I'm not going into the whole eat meat or die thing again: suffice to say that I believe that humans have a strand to their makeup that finds some behaviour so abhorrant that they could not, would not, do some things.

Yeah, we the only animals with the stupid gene!

I belive even Saint Ray has mentioned this. It simply comes down to the fact in a survival situation, you cannot get enough protein. The energy/reward thing is a big factor in this.

ooo oo please can we get onto the nature versus nuture topic now then? :p

Seen the thing about Prairie Dogs, and language. Really interesting for the people who say both.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
i wondered if there was some nutritional value in the offal.

must be a good bit in the kidneys and liver.

kidneys to small to process, i beleive certain bits of kidneys should be removed

hell yeah you can eat the rest, try to watch out for liver fluke or the like and cut bad bits out, although if coooked well you can eat it all anyways, just makes it more palatable

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Yeah, we the only animals with the stupid gene!

I belive even Saint Ray has mentioned this. It simply comes down to the fact in a survival situation, you cannot get enough protein. The energy/reward thing is a big factor in this.

and on that matter ray, even though he has consumed far more than his sahre, is incorrect

a adult (assuming not pregnant or breast feeding) needs just 45-55 grams of protein daily for tissue repair etc. some nutritionists argue that we cannot process into usable aminos, more than that and we just excrete the rest (some further argue its damaging). adults simply do not need much protien as we are no longer growing (unless you are a body builder growing muscle bulk or an athelte needing tissue repair)

what we need as adults is carbs, fats and sugars, basically calories........ fat has 2-3 times the calorific value of protein, starches such as potatoes, root veg, sago etc has similar calorific value as proteins however we can make use of all that carb by conversion into glucose (the bodies fuel)

Seen the thing about Prairie Dogs, and language. Really interesting for the people who say both.

nope, please share :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE