Quilt for Group Buy Underblanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Any idea when these will go out Ian? No rush just wondered when your post office would hate you again ;)

Red

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, if I put order in end of this week.It normally takes about 2-3 weeks to make . So somewhere in region of 4 weeks.
The way they are shutting Post Offices, I think they are starting to welcome me with open arms.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ian, let me be the first to thank you for your stirling work in looking after us all on the group buys and to congratulate you in seeing your design become a commercial product.

Group buys are hard work and cost the organiser time and to some extent money. Your efforts are appreciated

Red

Karl5

Life Member
May 16, 2007
Switzerland
...thank you for your stirling work in looking after us all on the group buys and to congratulate you in seeing your design become a commercial product.

Group buys are hard work and cost the organiser time and to some extent money. Your efforts are appreciated...

Ditto!!!
Thanks Ian, I truly appreaciate this!

/ Karl

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I have been in touch with Snugpak this morning re delivery date. They are waiting for a delivery of the inner sand material due to problems with their supplier. It should be delivered tomorrow and quilts should be ready for next w/end. So fingers crossed. I had been hoping to pick them up this afternoon, I'm going out this w/end. Will have to use sleeping bag again as Ben now has the prototype and he won't let me use it. The swine.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE