Quackery or the real deal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Im involved in clinical trials for cancer therapies and would respectfully suggest that you are mistaken about the ineffectiveness of modern cancer therapies.

I know for a fact your treatments are completely ineffective and your research is guided through such a tiny narrow set of fundamentally flawed attitudes, pre-conceptions and doctrine coupled with the fact that your superiors do not even want a cure for cancer however they love their treatments which can be patented and sold which means you are nothing more than a hamster on a wheel getting nowhere while at the same time profiting from death and misery.

Cancer is a ridiculously simple disease and is equally simple to treat and cure. It is a simple fungus manifesting in people that eat crap deficient, inflammatory allergen-ridden & acidic foods all day everyday and the hereditary comeback does not wash with me because I know bad hereditary traits & genes can only manifest themselves in the correct environment, i.e eating crap food all day every day and are dormant in ones entire lifetime providing the person eats and lives correctly.

Research the Gerson therapy and see for yourself and spare yourself copy pasting the much disinformation out there regarding Gerson therapy effectiveness. It's all half-truths, lies and dis-information.

If you have cancer you're chances of survival are 100 fold by buying a quality twin gear juicer and living off of live enzyme-rich green juices to allow the body's various systems to rest enough to allow your immune system to do it's job of fighting off the cancer fungus, as apposed allowing the cancer industry to do it's wicked work on your body.

Check out this video http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dying-to-have-known/

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
this thread needs to be closed - we may as well be discussing if there's a god - because, as with Faith - neither side will see reason as both are so entrenched in there arguments - either backed by hard science or faith.

Waste of time.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
...and that, my friends, is just.............extraordinary.

I refer you to http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...about-the-gerson-therapy-and-cancer-quackery/

Just read that article and I've never read anything so pointless in all my life. All it does is comment on the various cancer healing videos around the internet and simply state that they go against conventional allopathic doctrine (well duh!) and that they are dangerous because they may delay people seeking allopathic treatment. What crap. Did I not already let you know all the anti-Gerson therapy articles are all complete lies?

Why argue with me, you obviously haven't thoroughly researched the other side of the argument, therefore how can you possibly even comment on it, nevermind denounce it like you are doing!

I can tell all you did was type something in google along the lines of "gerson therapy scam" and right-click copy link location on the the first result... I bet £20 you didn't even read the article, and probably didn't even open the link to it.

this thread needs to be closed - we may as well be discussing if there's a god - because, as with Faith - neither side will see reason as both are so entrenched in there arguments - either backed by hard science or faith.

Waste of time.

I'm not the unreasonable one here, it's the people that blindly discredit the other side of things because it makes them uncomfortable because it won't slot-in nicely with their existing belief system that are the unreasonable ones.
I have always allowed the facts and information to lead me, as apposed to picking, choosing, editing and ignoring information that goes against the grain of my existing belief system like the vast majority of people do because either consciously or subconsciously they know full well they cannot be arsed and/or don't have the sheer amount of time and even interest to undertake the mammoth task that is to research such a comprehensive subject like the truth about health so they fall in to the trap that is known as cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I know for a fact your treatments are completely ineffective and your research is guided through such a tiny narrow set of fundamentally flawed attitudes, pre-conceptions and doctrine coupled with the fact that your superiors do not even want a cure for cancer however they love their treatments which can be patented and sold which means you are nothing more than a hamster on a wheel getting nowhere while at the same time profiting from death and misery.

Cancer is a ridiculously simple disease and is equally simple to treat and cure. It is a simple fungus manifesting in people that eat crap deficient, inflammatory allergen-ridden & acidic foods all day everyday and the hereditary comeback does not wash with me because I know bad hereditary traits & genes can only manifest themselves in the correct environment, i.e eating crap food all day every day and are dormant in ones entire lifetime providing the person eats and lives correctly.

Research the Gerson therapy and see for yourself and spare yourself copy pasting the much disinformation out there regarding Gerson therapy effectiveness. It's all half-truths, lies and dis-information.

If you have cancer you're chances of survival are 100 fold by buying a quality twin gear juicer and living off of live enzyme-rich green juices to allow the body's various systems to rest enough to allow your immune system to do it's job of fighting off the cancer fungus, as apposed allowing the cancer industry to do it's wicked work on your body.

is this regime a free treatment or is there a charge involved?

Expat

Forager
Feb 9, 2012
Dorset for good...!!

And to follow on from the "money-making" side of the cancer "industry"....

Ever since the mid 70s, medical scientists have been well aware of the beneficial effects of cannabinoid compounds over cancerous cells. Thanks to modern science, over a dozen studies conducted during recent years have been able to partially reveal just how it works. Yet cannabis is still not endorsed by pharmaceutical companies as a cancer cure, (not enough money in it perhaps..???? ) and since it is not promoted through mainstream channels, very few people are aware of its benefits. Consequently, it is not sought after as an alternative to disfiguring chemotherapy and other harmful drugs.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_cannabis_oil_cancer_cure.html#ixzz28AAlzbbW

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire

Waste of time.

Oh, I don't know. The simple facts that some of those supporting "alternative medicine" are saying cancer can be cured by fruit juice and coffee enemas and that medical solutions are rubbish...might just get some of the "don't-knows" to reappraise the rationale behind falling onto the alternative route:)

As for me, I am old enough to remember the days when the Big C - of virtually any type - was a death sentence. Nowadays many of the most common types have a good survival rate if caught early enough. Proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say....................

Expat

Forager
Feb 9, 2012
Dorset for good...!!
Hmmm... fruit juice and coffee enema.... :cool:

My problem with the pharmaceutical profession Andy, is a deep distrust that whatever they might be doing
is fuelled only by the search for profits.... And that if there is not enough money in a certain treatment, then
Joe Public can continue suffering the ill (sorry.... ) effects....

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Whats a cancer fungus?

I thought it was where the replicating bit of a cell went haywire and started making too many of itself....a natural function gone awry, not an illness.

But Im no biologist.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
How can water remember the tiny drop of homeopathic stuff but forget all the poo and wee that its been in contact with?

If cancer is a fungus I'll take some canestan now. Millions of pounds worth of research wasted!

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I'm so sorry you've had a bad experience with conventional medicine (in some way) regrettably there will be nothing I can say that would change your view (and to be fair, it's not my place to tell you what you should believe)
However, having given regular chemotherapy and experimental therapy to people (including placebo studies and cannabis studies) over the years, I really don't recognise the view of cancer, or cancer treatments that you mention.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I know for a fact your treatments are completely ineffective

I know for a first hand fact that they work

Red (Pronounced maliganant cancer free for six months last week) - thank you and those of your profession who save us John

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Lub0 you're talking a load of mince :(

My carefully reared son, who has eaten only the best diet imaginable his entire life, developed cancer. Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He's alive now because of medical research and the judicious application of chemotherapy.

A similarly diet conscious friend shouted me down in public spouting the same rubbish you just have. Developed skin cancer herself and despite all her quackery wonderous natural cures and incredible self assured belief, ended up having to submit to the surgeon's knife to not only (literally) save her face, but remove tumours that had gone secondary and had spread to her organs.

I at least had the dignity to ignore the silly woman :rolleyes: reckoning that karmic justice was being rather brutally served upon her.

Anyone who believes your cure works only needs to look at Steve Jobs example :sigh:

Sorry AndyBB but the Mods are having a flood of complaints about this thread.

M

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

These pearls of wisdom form a man who ignored good tips and buggered himself up before some long hike he had in mind but never did and in all liklihood will suffer pain in later years from his reluctance to adopt proven practice and common sense.

I hope the thread is not closed, seems to me that the nettle boilers have their share of space here talking about the (often) unproven benefits of some hokum pokum concoction so those of us silly enough to believe in clinically proven, peer reviewed medication should be allowed our say. If this upsets the herbalists then I suggest they change their nightly herb or have a good swig of 'Rescue Remedy'

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thing is Rik that most of us kind of follow a middle ground on these types of things.
Trust the Doctors but help yourself as much as possible.

We're not allowed to 'Insult other members', so be polite, even when calling someone an idiot :rolleyes:
and we don't do politics, so a little restraint from the nettle boilers (and Oi! I boil nettles, they make good dye :) ) would be appreciated too.

cheers,
M

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Lub0 you're talking a load of mince :(

My carefully reared son, who has eaten only the best diet imaginable his entire life, developed cancer. Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He's alive now because of medical research and the judicious application of chemotherapy.

A similarly diet conscious friend shouted me down in public spouting the same rubbish you just have. Developed skin cancer herself and despite all her quackery wonderous natural cures and incredible self assured belief, ended up having to submit to the surgeon's knife to not only (literally) save her face, but remove tumours that had gone secondary and had spread to her organs.

I at least had the dignity to ignore the silly woman :rolleyes: reckoning that karmic justice was being rather brutally served upon her.

Anyone who believes your cure works only needs to look at Steve Jobs example :sigh:

Sorry AndyBB but the Mods are having a flood of complaints about this thread.

M

Realy? Seems quite an interesting thread so far! Can you give us a flavour (diluted infinitely or not:) ) of the nature of the complaints?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Andy it's really just folks raising concerns that the thread's going to go nuclear :sigh:

Tbh, I'd rather not see it closed; just let's all keep the heid, please.
Be as British as you like, complete with restrained dry disdain and icy polite courtesy :D

That applies to *both* sides ! and I'll make an effort to control my Scottish sarcasm too :eek:

M

i prefer the concept of Complimentary treatments
i used zopiclone for a while-left me like a zombie for most the next morning-a sleep balm containing lavender and bergamot essential oils relaxs me enough to drop off rather than knock me out
i use tiger balm or tiger oil on my trick knee but i took anti inflammatory medication to help the swelling
i've worked with folk who said that the chemotherapy was only bearable with some interesting flapjacks

i also think that attacking one point of view from the other is never going to work, its like trying to cut fog with an axe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE