PVC fishing kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 21, 2013
Belgium
Hi everybody, I'm new to these forums and I thought I'd show you all how I made a little PVC fishing kit like this:

2w4mts2.jpg
15x692f.jpg

Cut a piece of 40mm or 1"-1,5" thick PVC pipe about 16-30 cm long. (I used a hacksaw)

2vtzjev.jpg

Sand it down with 100-220 grit sandpaper to get a good surface for the spray paint to stick on.

34zk40h.jpg

After that you glue all the parts on with PVC glue/cement. (you also can and should sand down the individual parts)

16byd06.jpg
157sk4.jpg
2u40rv9.jpg

You can also punch holes with a hot nail in the screw-on cap if you want to attach a lanyard to the PVC fishing kit.

2csjvr4.jpg

Now it's time to paint it. :) I used a dark green spray paint as a base coat. (apply as many coats as you want)

2ahs39t.jpg

To create a camo pattern use a different colour and cardboard cutouts or real leaves.

24g505s.jpg

Here it is so far, without a lanyard and fishing line attached (which you can hold down with a ranger band)

14mdhk9.jpg

Please do tell me what you think of this little fishing kit. :)

Rock On,
David

Last edited:

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Where's the original post gone?:confused:

As David is a new member all his initial posts are moderated.

He edited his original post so it went back into the moderation queue until approval.

I am sitting around a campfire (in a freezing wind) with my iPad doing a bit of moderation now so you should be able to see it now. Need to put my glove back on now before my fingertips freeze :).

Cheers

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE