Premotion

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
What's the order for them? I've been Pioneer, tenderfoot, leathertraml and forager as far as I know. Just curious

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
When you passed 100 posts :)

Yipee! cracked posting images, achieved 100+posts, enjoyed Mick91 exelent trip report, Miranda Heart on ch 4 with Bear Grills & makes him look like a wee little Kid LMSO :camping: anyone else see them sprinting to warming up? it's been a good day & am not ******? Compare Miranda's back pack to bear grills? I think bears looks smaller & lighter!

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
What's the order for them? I've been Pioneer, tenderfoot, leathertraml and forager as far as I know. Just curious

I think they are as follows

Tenderfoot
Pioneer
Leather Tramp
Rover
Forager
Traveller
Wanderer
Expeditioner
Nomad
Woodsman
Wayfarer
Settler

Might have missed one or two and they might not be in quite the right order. Just to give you a scale of things you need to post another 25,000 posts to achieve Settler :rolleyes::lmao:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I think they are as follows

Tenderfoot
Pioneer
Leather Tramp
Rover
Forager
Traveller
Wanderer
Expeditioner
Nomad
Woodsman
Wayfarer
Settler

Might have missed one or two and they might not be in quite the right order. Just to give you a scale of things you need to post another 25,000 posts to achieve Settler :rolleyes::lmao:
Thanks for that. Its amazing how much I find myself here, first I hummed and harred about becoming a member, but since I find something useful and entertaining most every day, and try my best to make a valuable contribution, well worth it!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Yipee! cracked posting images, achieved 100+posts, enjoyed Mick91 exelent trip report, Miranda Heart on ch 4 with Bear Grills & makes him look like a wee little Kid LMSO :camping: anyone else see them sprinting to warming up? it's been a good day & am not ******? Compare Miranda's back pack to bear grills? I think bears is much lighter!
Cheers for that Alan! I must be an amateur though, I've never resorted to bear frills patented isotonic sports drink ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE