I can't stand Deadpool

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Whatever rucksacks they were carrying in Where Eagles Dare, I want one. Another film where ammunition and explosive supply wasn’t a problem.

P42 Commando bergen

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
I defer to your knowledge on a subject about which I know nothing and you could well be right. That film was full of errors.

Clint Eastwood, Richard Burton et al were supposed to be disguised as Alpenkorps (properly Gebirgsjäger,). A P42 Bergen might have been a little conspicuous. :lmao:
They still held a hell of a lot of ammunition and didn’t seem at all heavy to carry.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Good Films - if only more to try to understand how they got and created the actual photography and 'seamless' sequences.

1917 - War Genre.
Extraction. -Action Genre
Hard Core Henry - Action/Fun FPV ( May give you a head ache )

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Films where the original in better than the remake. ( subjectively )

Flight of the Phoenix.
12 Angry Men

Films where the remake is better than the original

Thomas Crown Affair

Reactions: CLEM

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I defer to your knowledge on a subject about which I know nothing and you could well be right. That film was full of errors.

Clint Eastwood, Richard Burton et al were supposed to be disguised as Alpenkorps (properly Gebirgsjäger,). A P42 Bergen might have been a little conspicuous. :lmao:
They still held a hell of a lot of ammunition and didn’t seem at all heavy to carry.

The discussion on the pack has come up before on here.

Reactions: Pattree

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE