Powder to flavor water.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
I'm looking for something like orange squash but in a powder form so it's easy to keep in my kit. Any ideas?
Thanks for reading.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
An old Scottish fave and something I always used to keep in the rucksack was Creamola Foam, now defunct but this is it's replacement. Kramola Foam Fizzy, tasty and refreshing.

You also get loads of things like High5 and Isostar in tablet and powder form which you can lug about and they are helpfull in keeping you hydrated and salt levels up. The High 5 tabs are actually quite nice. Go into any bike, running or hillwalking shop and they should have a selection.

Cheers,
GB.

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Yep, +1 to above post, the high 5 zero tabs come in at least 4 different flavours. The nunn active hydration tabs in about 11 flavours and the SIS powders travel well in a small bottle to add to water when your not looking for that just purified taste:D

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
We got Junior some tablets which you add to water bottles, when he went on his swim camp. Got them from the sports section of Tesco...he said they were "ok" but preferred proper cordial.

Simon

freenarative

Oct 18, 2012
oldham
10 sachets £1. 1 sachet makes 1/2 a litre and is the size of your index finger. ATM they only have lemon but they regularly get orange, lemon, black currant, tropical and purple.
I randomly found these because I was looking for MRE packs; they have them sometimes under "de-identified" products.
Hope this helps in some way. (edit for further info)
http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/?pid=46847

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Lemon Juice droplets eg Jif

jif_lemon.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE