Potstand - Windshield

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
There's quite a few things in 4"dia. x 2:5"high tins, pineapple rings etc.but the best (thickest) seems to be Heinz sponge puddings. So remove one end and use a church key opener to punch x10 triangular holes right through the wall at the open end.These can be wiggled backwards and forwards untill they snap off.Then at the closed end only jus pierce through with the opener to make small triangular holes these although harder to do can also be snapped off long nose pliers help.Then a quick burn off the paint in a fire and a sand for cosmetics.The air intakes being above the bottom allow for priming meths without spilling burning fuel. This being only 2nd post I'll try and put two photos here, shown with a 12cm Zebra billy, for the 1000 word picture the small tin is an 80 gm. Tuna tin to use as a snuffer.
billyoff.jpg

billyon.jpg

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
I have an old Trangia army,a shiny Tatonka,Vargo titanium,Camp Gear burner,and variouse home brewed cat and photon type stoves
stoves.jpg

cheers Danny

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
That looks a bit like the 'cat stove', made from two tins of catfood.

I've made one myself and it works perfectly well.
I also enjoy the pepsi stove, which is more work though.

Nice pics!

Bob

:eek: I just over-read you'r reference to the cat stove in your second post. nice collection you have there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE