Potential Hertfordshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
That is exactly how it feels for most of us living away from London. Just about everything interesting seems to happen in the "Old Smoke" and we never get a look in.

Nice to see some things happen the other way around...
10980.gif

But surely you could spare one or two bushy events for us poor, deprived southern dwellers??? :vio:

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Hope its ok to 'advertise' here, but as a lot of you are in the area, there is a Cambridgeshire meet happening next month. Going from Letchworth, it only takes me about half an hour to get there. The site is only just past Duxford, off the the A505, and has toilet and showers. Please feel free to check out the Cambridgshire thread.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hope its ok to 'advertise' here, but as a lot of you are in the area, there is a Cambridgeshire meet happening next month. Going from Letchworth, it only takes me about half an hour to get there. The site is only just past Duxford, off the the A505, and has toilet and showers. Please feel free to check out the Cambridgshire thread.

I missed that one... I'll go have a looksee :)

bmartin1uk

Forager
May 4, 2010
Baldock, Herts

That sounds good. As i said before, i'm based in Baldock. Gonna go check the thread out and see whats what

Mar 2, 2005
Watford, Herts
Mesquite - I have not been on the forums for a while - so only just seen this. Sept/Oct sounds good to me it has got to be warmer than the Christmas one we did a while back!!

TylerD

Forager
Aug 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
Ditto, I've been away for a long while too (too long in fact!), so I'd be up for a Sept/Oct meet :)
Dates withstanding for Birthdays etc.

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
I've. Ot been on the forum for ages so only just seent this thread. I have access to woodland in Stevenage with permission from the landowner to wild camp. Always up for a night out. Only very small groups though.

Pm if interested.

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
Like you, I've not looked at this thread for a while ScubaPauly. I'm just down in Hertford so a night out in Stevenage sounds great, and it's not often you'll hear me saying that! :-D. I'll check my diary and drop you a PM if you're up for company one night. Cheers for now, Steve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE