Potential Hertfordshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got a lead on a site near to Stevenage that has potential for hosting a small meet.

I want to go to the landowner to see if they'd be willing to take a block booking for a weekend so this is a chance to express interest so I have an idea of possible numbers. I was thinking of either weekend of 17/19 or 24/26 June.

If you're interested please add your name to the list and which date is best for you. If either is good then put either please.

1. Mesquite - Either

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
If you're interested please add your name to the list and which date is best for you. If either is good then put either please.

1. Mesquite - Either
2. PeterH - 24/26 June

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Would love to join you, especially as it is quite local to me, but unfortunatly, I'm not available either of those weekends :( never mind though, If you do manage a subsiquent, I'd be up for it - assuming dates don't clash of course :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

1. Mesquite - Either
2. PeterH - 24/26 June
3. JD330 - either

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just a bump to see if there's any more interest...

1. Mesquite - Either
2. PeterH - 24/26 June
3. JD330 - either

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I just want to say that I think this is a really good idea and I'm sorry I can't make the dates. There seem to be a lot of meets in the North, Midlands and West Country, but nothing much is the South East, particularly north of London.

Well done to Mesquite for coming up with this and I hope more people sign up.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I just want to say that I think this is a really good idea and I'm sorry I can't make the dates. There seem to be a lot of meets in the North, Midlands and West Country, but nothing much is the South East, particularly north of London.

Well done to Mesquite for coming up with this and I hope more people sign up.

Thanks for that TL. I'll leave it a few days and as you say hopefully a few more folks will sign up.

If not it'll be just JD, Peter and myself :cool:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Snip> There seem to be a lot of meets in the North, Midlands and West Country, but nothing much is the South East, particularly north of London. <Snip

That is exactly how it feels for most of us living away from London. Just about everything interesting seems to happen in the "Old Smoke" and we never get a look in.

Nice to see some things happen the other way around...
10980.gif

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hey Mesquite. Hope the wife's doing ok? Any news on a possible trip out? Based in Baldock, so Stevenage is v.close.

Sorry guys, I simply haven't been able to do anything about this due to work and home problems.

The way my diary is looking I can't see me being able to sort out a meet until end of September, beginning of October now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE