post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
He's one in a million, Robbi, I had some adventures with him over the years; he once pulled a broken-down fire engine two miles up a slope to the scene of a barn fire, and he got it there in time for them to save the barn!

I hope he got an extra polo for that!

Don't introduce him to BB - she's daft for Shires - all the soft lads behind us come galumphing up to her and snuffle her whenever she comes close :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Stan's got no time for polos, Hugh - it's a pint of draught stout or else I'd get very short shrift! They're a beautiful animal for sure and to our everlasting shame the English Shire is in immenent danger of dying out as a breed......................

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Stan's got no time for polos, Hugh - it's a pint of draught stout or else I'd get very short shrift! They're a beautiful animal for sure and to our everlasting shame the English Shire is in immenent danger of dying out as a breed......................

Her favourite horse was called "Guinness" for similar reasons Mac

I don't think I'll show her Stan though - I have enough competition from "Fred and Ted", the other men in her life :)

4575152693_99326530d2_o.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Normally not quite so baldy, but hey :)

image_zpsc3a4fd04.jpg

Usually in here:

ff458a7e.jpg

Making fire with Pine knots...in the wrong place :rolleyes:

IMG_0157.jpg

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Fred and Ted look great, Hugh - BB's a lucky girl to have such men in her life, methinks! You'll have to be on your toes to deal with that calibre of rival!..............................atb mac

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Me last week before I broke my leg, with the new Hudson Bay 3.5 point blanket and frost river isle royale pack (technically Christmas presents :)):

image_zps5d9ff8cc.jpg
[/IMG]

And me after I broke my leg two days before a 3 night trip!

image_zps31e5e321.jpg
[/IMG]

:)

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hope your leg gets better Cameron. Very nice lookig pack and blanket you've got there.
Nice shirt CopperHead, I've craved one of those for a while.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE