post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hi Woodspirits, the pic was taken at an event i had been invited to attend. It was for a community woodland that i,m a member of. I built the shelter and took along some of my wares for folks to have a look at.

Heres a link to a post i put up about it, and you can have a look at the pics, minus the bloke :D ;). http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96058

Cheers Stuart.

thanks stuart, very good skills demonstrated there! enjoyed your four crows site too. :)

steve

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Did somthing like that a few years back by accident when i used to play airsoft. Someone knocked on the door while i was servicing my AK47 BB gun so put the AK down an answer the door not realising the gun was in full view from the door. Oddly enough they seemed to think i was busy and left quickly?

tedmagnum

Tenderfoot
Nov 19, 2006
Wirral
Again, keeping with the Canoe theme..

Here I am about to put into the Yukon River earlier this year...

main.php

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
monthly meeting of the devastatingly handsome club, I`m the real looker with the ears !!
P1000993ssd.jpg

A more realistic piccy,, just as ugly but...hey ..what can do you?
312041_10151154925166967_1047816359_n.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE