post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Prompted by the 'squat toilet' comments, I offer my avtar showing me on a Sh*tbox (from www.thebrowncorporation.com ) looking out over a peaceful Loch Lomond some 5 years ago.
Incidentally the Sh*tbox still works fine to this day despite a number of canoe trips. highly recommended for those of us haven't mastered the squat.

This has to be one of the few occasions that I've blessed the fact that my eyesight is finally going :yikes:

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
It's a bit old , but it's also one of my favourites .
6eelc9.jpg

Cheers , Trev .

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Your a pair of soft . Of course shes ok she's with me and her mum . We wouldn't have got through it without humour .
Smith28 put your post back , funny is funny :) .
She's on a gastrotube now always will be , finding the humour in a **** situation is sometimes the best you can do .
Cheers , Trev .

Last edited by a moderator:

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
The main point of the photo was that she was 17 months and it was her first overnight in the woods .
btw she has no fear at all . ( AT ALL ) .
Living life on the edge :)
Cheers , Trev .

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Your a pair of soft twats . Of course shes ok she's with me and her mum . We wouldn't have got through it without humour .
Smith28 put your post back , funny is funny :) .
She's on a gastrotube now always will be , finding the humour in a **** situation is sometimes the best you can do .
Cheers , Trev .
What a decent response and a wonderful attitude to have. Your daughter is lucky to have you and you to have her.

It is posts like this that make this forum such a good one.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The main point of the photo was that she was 17 months and it was her first overnight in the woods .
btw she has no fear at all . ( AT ALL ) .
Living life on the edge :)
Cheers , Trev .

She has that look my 18 month old boy gives me just before i am gonna get a finger in the ear or up me nose,,, it means trouble i tell ya.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Meh... A few of me underground which is where I'm normally happiest, am hoping to change to the above ground fun stuff though, when I get the gear together. :D

2zec8qe.jpg

I'm on the right in the silhouette
24yahdw.jpg

2r4q685.jpg

24qrdj4.jpg

Si

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Hahaha yeah, do you get many funny looks when you're stood face to face with a large pine saying "Heeeeere's Rossy" :D

Actually that was a daft question, you got an axe in your hand who's gonna say jack :D

Si

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Wow Wayland I truly love your picture they're marvelous.
But as to introducing myself here are some pics of me, not to bushy I'm afraid, the bushy ones are on the way ^^.

The first one is in my current workshop, when it was not yet a workshop,
Foto.jpg
and yes behind me are mountains of Icetea you see that correctly, 173 cartons, I know I was a bit of a junky ^^.
The next one is me at my first Longboarding trip where I hero'd up and didnt take a jacket with me and put on boarder shorts with the average temperatures of 10 degrees ( which is pretty normal for my standards^^) then the heavens came crashing down, goo thing I never boarded before so had to work my bottom of to keep myself from falling behind keeping me warm.
316229_240249886024147_100001174134145_611372_1522471534_n.jpg

And the last one for showing you people my happy face,
419691_326050694111865_100001208121357_974221_1744779425_n.jpg

No grumpy corner for me I'm afraid Red ^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE