post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Dependant on the mood of my partner, depends if i have a beard on or not......and yes there is a tinge of ginge in the beard.....damn irish heritage :lmao:

Don't worry - if you're anything like me that'll go white in a few years leaving you looking very refined ;)

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Great shots - you one of those 28 days later guys?

Done a few explores with 28DL back in the day OT, Ridds and a few others, we had our own forum/group Broken Britain too, UrbExers are just UrbExers really though, anywhere with anyone, although there is alot of secrecy around certain places for various reasons, some are dangerous, some to protect the places, some just plain dodgy and some you really dont want amateurs attempting.

Mental Asylums are my 'thing', done quite a few in Scotland, travelled all over the UK, but I do love being underground. :D

Si

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mental Asylums are my 'thing', done quite a few in Scotland, travelled all over the UK, but I do love being underground. :D

Si

I used to spend a fair bit of time reading 28DL, it was always the asylums with the operating tables that gave me the creeps. Hat off to you lad.

I ended up in one somewhere near Bowland once, it was daylight though so not too edgy but it was still uncomfortable, I kind of got a taster for it but never explored any more.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
old smiley...

89437AF9-orig.jpg

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
I used to spend a fair bit of time reading 28DL, it was always the asylums with the operating tables that gave me the creeps. Hat off to you lad.

I ended up in one somewhere near Bowland once, it was daylight though so not too edgy but it was still uncomfortable, I kind of got a taster for it but never explored any more.

Always feel at peace in a good Asylum, yeah I know, say no more..... :D The morgue is always the main 'prize' for pics, if you can find one intact, they quite often demolish them or remove/smash the tables. :(

8x3cxy.jpg

1ovda9.jpg

And of course if you do find one intact, you can never be sure what else you'll find :yikes:

2nura75.jpg

Si

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
5c28fe2b-4c93-7c7e.jpg

45 floors up and that thing heading towards my swead is the Goodyear limp

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE