...Possibly! US military Arctic canteen/cup/carrier sets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
UPDATE - ponchos and canteen sets arrived - pics in hotel room. I'll make up the canteen sets and put into the cases - no way I'm bringing all the packaging too! As you can see, they are all brand new. THe cups are brilliant - love the way the handle locks into place to give tremendous stability.

26112012103.jpg26112012104.jpg26112012105.jpg26112012106.jpg

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Ponchos -

Wild thing - x2
Miyagi - x1
gsfgaz - x1
jacko1066 - x1
raskusdrotti x1
Claudiasboris x1
Andy t X1

Arctic Canteen sets

raskusdrotti x1
Mike8472 x1
Twodogs x1
JohnC x1 please
Claudiasboris x1
Barethrills x 1

Thanks Andy

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Fab!!!

PM me your address Andy and how much I'm due you, remember to include the cost of postage and I'll fire the moola off to you.

Many thanks for or organising this.

Cheers,

Liam

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Hold your horses guys - that photo was in my hotel room in North Carolina! Still got to get back, and that'll be mid Dec. The woobies have arrived as well now - I'll try to post pics of them later.

And there may be a surprise coming too - I've been told that my office here in the US has found another parcel addressed to me stuck in another of their factories in the area. I have no idea whats in it - clearly something I ordered a while ago and can't find any records of:)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
OK folks - just got back home. Send me your addresses and I'll get them out early next week. I'll send you my paypal address once I get your details, or alternatively I'll give you bank details for direct transfer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE