Possibles Pouch vs. Shirt Pockets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Viking,
Very nice work on the possibles bag, it looks good and is simple enough to do the job.
I use a similar possibles bag when I am bushcrafting, attached to my trouser belt, I rarely go far without my trousers :wink: and this is more secure than carrying it in your pockets.
Shirt pockets are fine, but as you swap shirts and jackets thru the day you have to remember to swap the kits over.
The All Kitted Out article is intended for "real-world" use and asks the reader to assess how much of their time they spend where, the usual answer is 60-80% of peoples time is spent in urban or semi-urban environment and the content of the kits reflect this. This is a survival article not a bushcraft piece.
A lot of the kit does cross-over, the 24 hour daypack is pretty much what I use for bushcrafting, but the two things are very seperate.
Well done again on the pouch.
Neil

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
leon-1 said:
Part of the bergan would also be a grab bag, or possibly you would have a grab bag strapped to the bergan itself depending on where you were and what you were doing at the time :wink:
What I know as a break-away pack. B20 should have had one with fjellduken and extra ammo. :cry: :roll: But they didn't and as my signature says: every action has a consequence and that was definately true. :shock:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Neil1 said:
The All Kitted Out article is intended for "real-world" use and asks the reader to assess how much of their time they spend where, the usual answer is 60-80% of peoples time is spent in urban or semi-urban environment and the content of the kits reflect this. This is a survival article not a bushcraft piece.
My thoughts too. As a survival kit, I pretty much like it, but not as bushcrafting. :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE