Pouch Inserts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
Good Afternoon All,

Just looking to be pointed in the right direction. I've recently picked up a Canon Powershot SX510 from a member of this forum and it's a cracking camera. I took it out for a spin last night mostly using the neck strap to carry it.

Normally when I'm bimbling around the woods I have a smock full of bits and bobs and what I don't want to happen it to let the camera swing an it clatter into something in my pocket. What I do have is some old PLCE waterbottle pouches that will fit the camera with a little room to spare.

So to my point, does anyone know where I could find a small foam pouch for the camera in question just to add an extra level of protection while it's on my belt?

Kind regards,

Ollie

JB101

Feb 18, 2020
Watford
Have a look in any local charity shops or boot fairs for old camera bags as they usually have foam dividers in them,alternativly cut up an old foam camping mat .
ATB
James

YEOLDOAK

Jun 28, 2015
uk
Ive used old sleep foam mats, cut into small strips and inserted with
double sided sticky tape, padded out my carry pouch for my binos.

Have made little fine parachute nylon pockets and put various foams
inside, these then velcro on to the loop velcro in my pouchs for padding out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE