possible supply of 24hr ration packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
Hey guys, so I was reading that ration pack post on here the other day and it got me thinking quite a few people like the ease of ration packs but their expensive to get hold of. So I contacted the company that supplies them to the M.O.D. they would be willing to sell them but need to know numbers before they can give me any prices. So if I was to buy some in who'd be interested?

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Would be interested too but as said before its price dependant. Also are they the latest packs.

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
I've put a request in for a general estimate per pack still waiting back. And they'll be the military ones as being produced right now.

Also just to point out if its a big enough order we could get our own menus made up but that incur extra charges.

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If they are coming straight from the factory... what are the chances of just getting the main meals you heat up, rather than the entire pack? That would be of more interest to me.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
£5-6 for a full pack would be a bargain. As HillBill has stated just the main meals would be a bigger bonus.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
£5 or £6 is a good price for a full 24hr pack. I'd be happy with that, and would likely buy by 10's at those prices.
If we could get the Main meals cheap then thats good also. Must be cheaper than those civvi type ones you can get. Quid each is good.... i'd buy a hundred. :)

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I will likely need to buy around 35-50 over the next few months for a scout event, so could be interested - price dependant of course. Would likely be happy to pay anything up to about £8 - £10 each, but from memory, I think we have previously attempted to buy from source, and they come out substantially more costly than that. Could be wrong though!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Count me in too. I can tell you now though that I can't see them quoting anything like the prices you are hoping for. Most people spend between £8 and 12 for what are effectively second had packs. I would guess they would want around £20 for new. I would be delighted to be proved wrong though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE