Poo in the Woods!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2006
Nil
To save vital moments on the forum!

Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

Knowledge is power - you never know when it might come in handy! I'd say the Badger poo was a "type 3."

bob_the_bomb

Tenderfoot
Oct 2, 2008
Cambodia
Thanks for that. Anyone who has travelled to the tropics will recognise how much they celebrate moving from 7 back up towards the top of the chart!

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Link already posted Surrey Yeoman? Don't see the connection between a stool chart and wildlife watching though?

Hi rik,

Yes, I saw that you'd posted a link, but I thought I'd post the chart to make it easier for people to view. Sorry if I've offended you in any way.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
No problem mate, I use these charts everyday at work, but I can't see people going around the woods comparing animal stools to be honest?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I have visions of people taking home zip lock bags of poo, setting the digital camera to macro and posting the pics on the forum, perhaps someone should set up a poo poll ?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Wow, This forum has all the new technological tools. What option did you have to turn on to get the smell functionality?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :Thinkingo
;)

[Start the car...]

To get the full effect, you should try that scatological video website ... wait for it .... 'Poo-tube'

[sound of running footsteps into distance, slam of car door, racing engine, screeching tires, engine sounds get quieter...]
:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE