polish army lavvu/tippi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
just a quick mention bought one tonight(search the forum if you don't know what they are) these are the cheepest i have found them by about £7

£17.99 plus £5.99 postage

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230658234536&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

two have been bought in the last 2 hours i have watched them and now my daughter is getting into bushcraft my misses could n't say no after getting my daughter to shamelessly beg and plead (shes learnt from the best :lmao:)

cheers andy

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
no probs i've been wanting one for a while rich and at that price rude not too.one reason why i've got it is for winter use but may use it at brockwell septembers meet if the little one comes with me

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
You know I have had these for over a year and still havn't got around to using it!
Would be interested in some pics on putting it together and opinions on what they are like.
Alan

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
You know I have had these for over a year and still havn't got around to using it!
Would be interested in some pics on putting it together and opinions on what they are like.
Alan

will defo put up some pics alan when it comes but if you google them on ukblades forum theres a really good review on there with some good pictures aswell it helped make up my mind

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Alan

Nolightweight put some good piccies up in the older threads Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE