please, how do i use this website, it is realy hard.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
sorry chaps,

but i am fding it realy hard to keep up with the posts and generaly use this webite.

i know i han'nt got the hang off it yet but it it realy diificult without a mod or mod contact eetails to dind how to use this webite , me oldchums.

I have posted an importanr thread and can only usualy access to only to 3 post's.

I can only read the first three posts, regardless of many replies.
and then i have to click latest post's or todays post to read what people have to say back to me.

also my log in does not last, and have to keep logging in and cannot keep up to date with my thread or post's.

Please what am i doimng wrong?

I hope you can help as i getting real frustrated with the tchnical learning curve with this site.

Please help,.

Alex.

then i get told that i have run out of token's. please, what does that mean?

I have important plans and i dont like know what i am doing and this website is realy difficult to check and communicate with other members.

please could you tell me what is going on with my

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
As above, by clicking on the 'New Posts' button near the top left you'll see all of the latest posts since your last visit. When viewing a post after clicking on it, if you can't see the entire thread and by that I mean at the bottom of the page there isn't a 'quick reply' box etc, it may be that the page hasn't loaded correctly, this can happen for several different reasons but the main one at least for me - is a slow internet speed. Hitting the 'refresh' or 'reload' button on your browser will reload the page and hopefully allow you to get the whole page. If you were meaning you can't see the latest post on a thread, check to see if there are 2 or more pages, if so click on the little number of the page you want to read ( these will be at the right handside of the page, top and bottom).

Have you clicked on the 'remember me' option under the login at the top of the screen?

Sorry no idea what 'tokens ' are.

Cheers,

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Hi riverkeeper, sounds like you're getting some weird problems. What are you connecting on, PC or mobile phone?
If you want to keep track of replies to a particular thread, you should find a subscribe button under the thread tools menu at the top. How long does your log in last before it times out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE