Karrimor Molle panel zips and clips to PLCE

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
I do *love* how they put predator in the title as if it was designed for the predator, the Predator already have MOLLE on the front and sides, only thing it adds (for the predator) is the bellow pocket.

My thoughts were that is was called a Predator panel because it is covered in Molle (like the Predator) and after zipping it to the side of your Sabre you can use the Predator range of pouches on your Sabre. :dunno:

I have seen the SF promotional photos of the panel and is indeed zipped to the side of a Predator which does seem pretty pointless (apart from the small advantage of the bellow pocket that is)

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
The idea of the panel is that your load-carriage can be reconfigured, i.e. the panel is not for exclusive use on the bergen alone, it can be moved as a 'package' rather than strip out each pouch individually.

Most of the manufacturers will be submitting stuff for trials under Project Payne which is aiming to figure out what does a soldier need to carry and how. Good luck with that.

I've had a similar panel for a few years, never had to use it but it has always looked like it could be useful? :)

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
The idea of the panel is that your load-carriage can be reconfigured, i.e. the panel is not for exclusive use on the bergen alone, it can be moved as a 'package' rather than strip out each pouch individually.

Most of the manufacturers will be submitting stuff for trials under Project Payne which is aiming to figure out what does a soldier need to carry and how. Good luck with that.

Interesting, thanks.

I've had a similar panel for a few years, never had to use it but it has always looked like it could be useful? :)

I have quite a few things like that. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE