Planning to buy a flashlight? This site may help you..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paolo

Life Member
Dec 30, 2009
Veneto, Northeastern Italy
This site contains the most impressive list of flashlights comparison and beamshot images I have ever seen. If you need to compare some flashlights before buying I think it's worth a visit.

Hope you find it useful,
cheers

Paolo

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
I always though Maglites were pretty good,...well, all I can say is they are not in the same league as these bad boys!

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
RAPPLEBY

Maglites were cutting edge about 20 years ago IMHO. Modern torches from decent companies completely outclass them though (not just in duration and beam, but in electronics, gas proofing and switching etc). The way to get the best from a maglite is to fit an LED rather than the standard bulb.

Although the wise torch mentioned before is ultra bright, the fenix TK45 in a top torch IMHO as it is half the price, and has a good battery life too (well for that range of torch, if you know what I mean lol)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE