Photo's of Axes and the like

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Did you make your axe clothes I love them really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mate. I made them on an off day, so I've been meaning to go back and fix them, but havn't had the time yet. The serve their purpose for the time being. I've found the collar to be a very useful addition.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
This has made me realise I haven't posted pics of my recent (November) Cegga which I waited a while for. Forge finished Viking. Absolute stunner. Group pic tomorrow....

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
Nothing as nice as any of the previous axes in my pics i'm afraid :(

There's Plumbs, Spear & Jackson, Swift and an old Kent style..

axecol.jpg

I have this strange thing somewhere in the garage! I think it was an engineers hammer that was forged in to an axe!!

axe1.jpg

In truth, I don't really know what it is :eek:

Cheers, John :)

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
This thread really makes me and my wildlife hatchet (only axe) feel somewhat inadequate, especially compared to BR

Don't :) I've already sold off a couple of the prettiest ones and will likely sell most of the others this year and put the money to other tools I find myself needing. They are all just tools at the end of the day!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hi friends, these are some of mine, nothing too flashy but here in argentina is impossible to get brands like Gransfors Bruks or things like that... :(

8573983296_829986c692_o.jpg

6247531345_e617716297_o.jpg

6216392220_a6802b52ac_o.jpg

6161008171_c426fbf37e_o.jpg

Superb looking tools and fine photography mate!

Don't :) I've already sold off a couple of the prettiest ones and will likely sell most of the others this year and put the money to other tools I find myself needing. They are all just tools at the end of the day!

This is the fun part! Acquire it, play with it, learn and pass it on for something else. If we kept all our stuff we'd be living on it like a mad hoarder!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE