Peregrine, (pict heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
Took these the other day, at an undisclosed site in Northumberland, need a bigger lense but there OK. Cain

IMG_3257-2.jpg

IMG_3252-1.jpg

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
Wow fantastic pics.............:You_Rock_

We get the occasional Peregrine over my local Saltmarsh, always a highlight.
You usually know when one's about because just about every other bird in the vicinity takes off.:)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
beautiful pictures, that takes skill ! do you have any photos of the back of a peregrine? Im painting one at the moment, and having no reference of my own im using a prarie falcons body with another falcons head and the plumafe of a peregrine, unfortunaly im lacking good reference for the tail and back of the primary feathers.

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
beautiful pictures, that takes skill ! do you have any photos of the back of a peregrine? Im painting one at the moment, and having no reference of my own im using a prarie falcons body with another falcons head and the plumafe of a peregrine, unfortunaly im lacking good reference for the tail and back of the primary feathers.

On holiday in North Yorkshire at the moment, but will have a dig threw my pictures when i get back (saturday). Cain

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE