Peanut lighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
In march of 2002 I got 4 peanut lighters off a forum that I belong to
Well I fild them with fluid when I got them And forgot about them
Well I found them today and They still work 7years and still going strong. I put 3 in my possibles bag And put the fourth back in a drawer will chick it in another 7 years

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just ordered ( a cheaper version, apparently not as high quality) from here, courtesy yet again of this place.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3734

I got one a while ago from deal extreme - very cheap and good value BUT I found that the screw top kept coming undone - the one time I actually wanted to use it - to light the candle in a restaurant (romantic or what!?) the bottom had come away and just leaving the top. So now I fill it with fuel and wrap insulating tape around it to stop that happening again.

PS don't be surprised if you get lots of spam e-mails after your order

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
shameless question, but would anyone organise a group buy?

I would but my work schedule is so chaotic it is well a joke ( been told i might be getting sent to kabul or baghdad, not much difference is there grrrr)

Seen these a few times, like the OP mentioned a great bit of kit to chuck in a bag and forget about.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
shameless question, but would anyone organise a group buy?

I would but my work schedule is so chaotic it is well a joke ( been told i might be getting sent to kabul or baghdad, not much difference is there grrrr)

Seen these a few times, like the OP mentioned a great bit of kit to chuck in a bag and forget about.

Its free P&P worldwide, so a group buy is pointless really :cool:

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I've had a few of them from deal extreme along with windproof lighters,torches, computer parts etc and the service is fantastic. Anything I've ordered usually arrives in about 4 days. All prices are in dollars but everything is shipped from Hong Kong. And as other people have said, postage is free anywhere in the world. :)

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Countycomm doesn`t ship outside USA. I`ve emailed them on the issue, but only got a reply that they didn`t. They did however point me in the direction of someone who ships outside the US. http://www.endtimesreport.com/survival_shop.html

(This is the link i got from countycomm, but if mods don`t like the link, please edit it out.)

That's where I got mine from, It cost $19.90 with the postage, and he refunded me $2, as the postage was less than quoted. About £11.50 in total for a neat little bit of kit. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE